Saturday, 3 November 2018
12noon - 4pm
Cost: $2 Donation to Bipolar Research
🌟 NEW to Murrumba
Ange moved here in September 2018 from Cairns & looks forward to meeting locals of the Moreton Bay community.
🌟 Join in the day & go in the draw to WIN WIN a 1 hour Relaxation Massage (valued @ $70) OR
a Private Learn to Meditate Session (valued @ $80) 🌟
🌻 Come along & find out about all the wonderful services that Blissful Haven offers:
> a New Age/Spiritual Library,
> Meditation Classes & Workshops,
> Wellbeing Retreats,
> Special visits to Seniors,
> Seniors Chair Yoga, day
> Kids Yoga & more...
🌻 Ange will be available
to have a chat to you about her services being offered.
🌻 Tea/coffee & Refreshments
🌻 Yummy Homemade Treats
🌻 Child Friendly
🌻 $2 Gold coin from you on the day will be donated to the Ian Parker Bipolar Research Fund whom Ange is an Ambassador for.
I look forward to meeting you on Saturday 3 November, Ange
ODD SOCK DAY FUNDRAISER - Saturday, 7 October 2017
@ Blissful Haven Massage, 5 Sweetlip Cl, Kanimbla, Cairns
All monies raised are being donated to GROW – www.Grow.org.au
Australia’s leading mutual help program for people with mental illness.
WEAR: Come on over wearing your odd socks, loud and proud !
* Yummy treats to eat/ purchase * Raffles
* Hot/Cold Heat packs for sale * ½ hour Massage giveaway
* and more …
Morning Tea Competition - Take part in a stomp-a-thon in our odd socks! Photos & footage will be taken…
I look forward to seeing you on the day, Ange 0403 336 633
Did you know…?
- One in two of us will experience a mental illness in our lifetime
- And one in five of us will experience a mental illness in any year
Odd socks day, is a light-hearted approach to reminding people that anyone can have an odd day, and that stigma is still one of the greatest barriers to people seeking help and recovering from a mental illness.
So, how you treat someone with a mental illness really does make a difference to their lives and recovery. We hope that you will pull on your odd socks, and join us in supporting this important campaign.
Brightly coloured socks ... one sock.... odd socks.... dotty socks.... animal printed socks... sew on a treasure sock..... lots of ideas!
WORLD BIPOLAR DAY FUNDRAISER
Sunday, 2 APRIL 2017, FUNDRAISER HOSTED BY
BLISSFUL HAVEN MASSAGE
What is World Bipolar Day? World Bipolar Day is celebrated annually on March 30, the birthday of Vincent Van Gogh, who is believed to have had bipolar disorder. It’s a day to remember that those who have bipolar disorder are capable of achieving great things and to remind them that they are not alone, for the general public to learn more about the disorder from people who live with it, and to learn the importance of fighting the stigma associated with bipolar.
Thank you so much for your support. Ange
Monies raised from this Fundraiser are going to the Ian Parker Bipolar Research Fund: http://bipolarresearchfund.org.au/
ODD SOCK DAY FUNDRAISER
– FRIDAY, 7 OCTOBER 2016
@ Blissful Haven Massage
5 Sweetlip Close, Kanimbla, Cairns
TIME: Relaxation 9.30am – 10am $7pp
Morning Tea 10am - 12 noon, Gold Coin donation
WEAR: Come on over wearing your odd socks, loud and proud!
AWESOME RAFFLE PRIZES, Tickets: 1 for $2, 3 for $5
All Donations are being donated to GROW – www.Grow.org.au Australia’s leading mutual help program for people with mental illness.
Morning Tea Competition - see who can come up with the oddest or most creative sock idea! A stomp-a-thon will be held in our odd socks! Photos and footage will be taken… I look forward to seeing you here on the day, Ange 0403 336633
Holloways Beach Market
Sunday, 13 September 2015
$15 massages for 15 minutes offered
It was a fun day and the perfect location to spend the day.
~ LOCAL EVENT ~
Blissful Haven Massage
@ Cairns State High School Monster Market
Cnr Sheridan & Upward Streets, Cairns
Sunday, 2nd August 2015
8.00am to 2.00pm
* Find full details of this Event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/780651288714961/
* Come along and receive a relaxing 15 min massage for $15.
* Bring a friend too and both go in the draw to receive a LUCKY DOOR PRIZE
VALUED AT $150 !
* A RAFFLE Basket will be drawn, Raffle tickets available all day - ALL DONATIONS to the Ian Parker Bipolar Research Fund
* Celebrating 3 years as a LOCAL COMMUNITY BUSINESS
* 1 hour Massages booked in on the day will be priced at $55 (normally $70), fantastic price
* Please invite anyone along who might need a little PAMPERING on a SUNDAY!
Open Day @ Blissful Haven Massage
Saturday, 26 July 2014 - 9:00am to 4.00pm
@ Kanimbla Heights Roundabout, Cnr Ramsey Drive/ McFarlane Drive, Kanimbla, Cairns
* Celebrating 2 Years as a Local Community Business *
'Gold Coin donations to the Ian Parker Bipolar Research Fund'
- FREE WORKSHOPS @ 1pm & 2.30pm, join in & learn some easy ‘partner massage’
- AMAZING giveaways and prizes on the day.
- Come & experience a 10 minute massage for $10
- 20% off all treatments booked on the day !
- Collect ‘Handy Health/Exercise/Wellbeing ' Info sheets
- A Play Area for the young kids too!
- Sample Ange's Yummy Bliss Balls
Visit on the day and go in the draw to win some fantastic prizes!
- Herbal wheat packs
- Aromatherapy products
- 1 hour Hot Stone Massage (value $70)
- 45 min Aromatherapy Foot Spa (value $55)
and ALL go in the draw to win a BLISSFUL PAMPER SECRET Prize!
ABN: 30 373 979 389
Angela Johnson – Massage Therapist
Mobile: 0403 33 66 33